- I43 Stereo Line Amp
- Stereo Input Amplifier for line level signals with filters for 4U frames
The I43 Stereo Line Amp is suitable for the connection of keyboards, Samplers, CD Players or any other stereo signal sources. The inputs are balanced electronically or balanced and floating; with an input impedance of 20kOhm high impedance sources can also be connected without problems.
- The L switch sends the signal from the left channel to both outputs, and likewise, the R switch sends the signal from the right input onto both outputs, if both switches are pressed at the same moment, both channels are exchanged, and the phase switch changes the phase of the right channel.
- The infinitely variable gain has a range from -20dB to 20dB, and the BAL knob has a range of ± 3dB. Special filter circuits that have no influence on the frequency and phase performance of the unit are used to suppress HF disturbances.
- The filter section of the amplifier is switch able; the high-pass filter has a slope of 24dB per octave and a range of <20Hz to 300Hz. The low-pass filter has a slope of 12dB per octave and a range of >20kHz to 2kHz.
- A light-emitting diode chain with 4 light-emitting diodes indicates signal level. The output of the stereo line amp is electronically balanced or is implemented balanced and floating.
Balanced and floating output