- I68 Stereo Input Module
- Stereo Input Channel for the Stereo-Version of the Integrator Mixing Frame
- Stereo Input
- Switch-cash balanced Insert
- 100 mm Stereo Fader
- Balance-Pot with 0 dB Center Pad
- PFL and Solo in Place
- Channel On-Switch
- Stereo-Cue with Level and Pan, 2 Aux Sends
- all Sends with Pre/Post Switch
- Levelmeter with 4 LED's
- The I68 stereo input module is suitable for installation in the INTEGRATOR Main Frames or extension Frames. It can be used with other INTEGRATOR modules to create a fully functional, stereo and/or 5.1 custom mixing, recording or mastering console. Because the INTEGRATOR system is totally modular and has a vast range of module types, the size and scope of almost any conceivable system is limitless. The fact that it is also compatible with the V700 system greatly increases its possibilities.
The I68 input module has one electronically balanced stereo input. The gain control has a range of ± 20 dB and feeds the insert balanced insert output.
Processing and any other treatment devices can be inserted into the audio chain. The insert point is implemented electronically balanced. The insert output always leads signal. The switch INS, switches the insert into the audio chain.
Fader, PFL and Solo
The input of the fader can be monitored directly without affecting the audio chain. The solo logic works as a solo in Place and mutes un-selected channels. With the SAFE switch the channel can be taken off of the solo rail. A 100-mm fader regulates the output level. The fader controls the signal level on the pan pot and the channel output amplifier. As long as the CH-ON is not pressed, the channel is muted. The mute does not concern the cue send in pre mode, the level meter and the PFL system but the aux sends in post and pre mode as well. The bal pot has a 0dB center pad. The MIX switch sends the output of the Pan pot to the stereo-master.
Two mono aux sends and a stereo cue exist. Both aux sends are post fader by default and can be switched pre fader individually. The stereo Cue is implemented with a level and a pan pot and can be switched pre/post fader. However, for the Cue the PRE tap is located before the channel mute and the solo circuit. If the cue send is used as the tape sends for recording, solo and channel on may be used without affecting the recording. Matrix stages pre and post fader are used to feed the aux sends.
A peak meter with 4 LED's indicates the input.
If the I68 stereo input module is used with the I55 master section, the 5.1 panoramic section of the modules feeds only the channels front L and front R. In this application, the DIV pot must be in the position 1 and the Front-Surround pan must be set to front.